Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Circle


They have edited this photo, because they said, "Gek, you are too white!" >.< I love my hair, though!!! :p


My circle isn’t big. It’s enough for me to say things that I love or I hate. I have more space to tell stories and listen to them as well. I have more time to laugh and to have a free hug, do a happy dance with them. 

My circle is some friends that really close to me. They are my colleagues and my best friends. I love hanging out with them, and hours feel nothing. 

My circle please stays around me, don’t go anywhere. Always make my day and hug my heart forever.

-          Do you have your circle?  -


10 comments:

Andy said...

wah, pada narsis semua ternyata, hehehe
ngomong2 yg punya blog, yg mana nih ? yg nomer 4 kah :)

-Gek- said...

pilih aja yang cantik, Andy. :)

ayie kasturi said...

aku juga punya mba aku juga punya.
di dunia nyata, terus di dunia maya tapi berasa nyata juga ada. mba Gek salah satunya. hihihi.. >.<

-Gek- said...

@ Ayie : asyik-asyik... kalo kita kopdar pasti rameee. :)

Andie said...

huhuyy!
circle-ku cuma aku dan pacar ah ini bukan circle tapi garis *hah

btw ini circle dari lama (teman main kelereng) atau teman online yaaa? *kepo kumat *halah

-Gek- said...

hahahaha, ini circle temen sekantor semua, lama temenan.. rata2 lah yaaaahhh lebih dari 5 tahun. :D

Isti said...

aku sendirian di jakarta...#teriak. Nasib perantau, btw..Gek, kamu yg mana?

-Gek- said...

@Isti : yang mana yaa... yang warna rambutnya paling bagus dehhh hihihihihi

Unknown said...

Gek putih ya..cantik hihihi...

-Gek- said...

@ Mbak Fanny : jiakkakakka.. makanya panggilannya Gek mbak, artinya memang cantik.. LOL *digetok pake botol plastik.. * hihihihihi