Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hopeless..



*For….. You Know Who..
 __________

Did you remember that I always be there for you?

Whenever  and wherever you need me, I’ll make my own way to meet you.

Did you forget that I always fight for you?

Every breath I take, it’s for you and I battle ‘till the death.

Didn’t I make you clear…?

That I always DO what you say, until… 

You lost control. 

You had an affair with a man, that I never knew before. 

Once in a life time, you’ve betrayed me for YEARS. 

Did I forgive you?

I don’t have to give you an answer because for me, your HAPPINESS  is EVERYTHING. 

Then, when I need to search my own happiness, why were you so sad?

You even accused me that I was leaving you. 

Why did you never read the sign that God has given to you? 

I asked for your forgiveness, thousand times. I forgave you, in million times.. 

You’ve never change. 

I tried to be a looser again – to make you win. But, I let you know, I sometimes want to be a winner. 

I’m losing my faith. Can I survive this time?
Will you give me any clues, God...?

11 comments:

YOLANDA said...

bingung mau komen apa
*baca postingan lagi*

YOLANDA said...

bingung mau komen apa
*baca postingan lagi*

Wawan Kurn said...

semangat terusss..., dan optimism

Wawan Kurn said...

Semangat terus...

Irma Senja said...

Huuuuu...hopeless ??

sepertinya ini bukan gayamu Gek *_*

Ellious Grinsant said...

Haiiiih, berat juga postingan mbak yang ini...

Sabar ya mbak, kita berharap aja si dia beruubah dan akhirnya menyadari betapa pentingnya anda.

Elsa said...

setuju dengan komentar Mbak Irma
biasana Gek selalu optimis

pecinta blogger said...

yess..I do..
saya gak paham inggris mass..
wkwkw..

Anonymous said...

Keep Smile and Spirit ^_^

Wawan Kurn said...

jalan2 juga ke blog saya yang satu ini,

http://wkhatulistiwa.blogspot.com

Agung Pushandaka said...

Hopeless itu tempat yang buat nyimpan gula di dapur ya gek?

Kayanya sudah lama saya ndak ke sini ya gek. Apa kabar? Masih hopeless? Jangan dong,,